As part of ongoing legal assistance services, the Legal Office offers advice in matters of labor law, including in particular:
- preparing and reviewing employment contracts and other acts creating the employment relationship and documents related to the termination of employment;
- preparation of comprehensive employee documentation;
- development of in-house legal acts and internal regulations;
- consultations and negotiations with employee representatives (trade unions, works councils);
- appeal against decisions of authorities (ZUS – Social Security, PIP – National Labour Inspectorate);
- representation in court proceedings in employment matters.